As part of JAMB registration process for 2017/2018, each candidate will be required to create a JAMB profile on JAMB portal. This portal will enable you check your Jamb result and as well as print out your result, admission letter and many more.
Learn how to create your JAMB profile in the following easy steps below:
- Vist the JAMB Portal here. There is a form on the portal which looks like this
- Click on “Create Account”. This will open up a new page and there is a form you will need to fill which looks like this
- Fill the form shown is step 2 with your valid email address, secret question and answer. Learn how to open an email if you don’t have one here.
- Click on “Verify e-Mail” after filling all the necessary details.
- Log into your email to get a confirmation email from JAMB, take note the mail could be in your spam folder if not seen on your inbox.
- Click on the link send to you by JAMB in your email to continue your registration. Enter your name, surname, email, date of birthday, password, etc.
- Click on “Sign up” to complete the creation of your account.
Rate this How-to Tutorial