Learn how to make your chocolate frosting in 5 steps below:
- ½ cup of melted butter
- ½ cup of milk
- 1tbs of vanilla extract
- 2/3 cup of cocoa powder
- 12 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted and cooled to lukewarm
- 3 cups icing sugar
- Melt chocolate in a bowl. Allow to cool until just warm.
- Melt the butter in another bowl
- Add milk and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate. Beat for about 3 minutes.
- Add your icing sugar, beating on low until smooth and creamy.
And Yay!! Your chocolate frosting is ready.
Best served with super moist chocolate cake
Rate this How-to Tutorial