Learn how to reprint JAMB Exam Slip, as all candidates who successfully registered for the 2017 UTME can now reprint their slip. In this tutorial we will show you how to reprint JAMB slip either from the JAMB portal or from your email in order to know your confirmed exam date, time and venue .
Step-by-step guide on how to reprint your JAMB 2017 examination slip:
METHOD 1: Reprint JAMB slip From JAMB Portal
- Step 1: Go to JAMB portal here.
- Step 2: Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Email Address
- Step 3: Click “Print Examination Slip”
METHOD 2: Reprint JAMB slip From Your Email
- Step 1. Login to your email you registered with on JAMB portal.
- Step 2. Check your inbox or Spam folder for a mail from JAMB with the subject “UTME Examination Slip”
- Step 3. Check the attachment for a file like “Examination_slip_name”
- Step 4: Save or Download the attachment JAMB Exam slip
- Step 5: Open the download file and you will get the information of your exact date your examination including time and venue.
- Step 6: Click to print the JAMB slip via your printer or just press ‘ctrl’ and then ‘P’ on your keyboard.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- How many copies are required?
Print nothing less than two copies as you are required to submit one copy in your exam centre and keep the remaining one for reference purpose. (Print one and photocopy one for keeps)
- Is it true that only JAMB offices and CBT centres are allowed to re-print?
No, you can print it yourself. Once u login to your portal, you will be allowed to print the slip
- Is the ‘Re-print‘ going to be on the portal or candidate dashboard. Or it is a different URL entirely
JAMB Portal for reprinting is now open >go here
More on JAMB 2017
Rate this How-to Tutorial