Learn how to borrow credit or airtime from Airtel by dialing *500*amount# and never run out of airtime on Airtel network.
How to borrow credit or airtime from Airtel
- To borrow credit or airtime from Airtel dial *500*amount#. For example dial:
- *500*50# for N50 airtime
- *500*100# for N100 airtime
- *500*200# to borrow N200 airtime
- *500*500# for N500 airtime
How to borrow credit from Airtel extra credit 14495
- Dial 14495
- Choose your preferred language: 1 for English, 2 for Hausa, 3 for Pidgin, 4 for Yoruba and 5 for Igbo
- Listen to the prompt for the offer you are qualified to borrow
- Press the response number to claim the offer
Terms and conditions apply! Before you can borrow airtime from any network, you have to be qualified
Terms & Conditions
To qualify for borrowing airtime from Airtel, you have to meet the following terms and conditions:
- Your Line must be registered and actively used.
- You need to be an active subscriber on Airtel for at least 3 months (or 90 days).
- You must load a minimum of N250 monthly before you can borrow.
- You must recharge your Airtel Line often at least once or twice in a week before you’ll be eligible.
- You can only borrow the following amount from Airtel
- The amount you’ll receive is less 10% service charge. That is, if you request for N200 credit, your phone will be credited with N180 while N20 goes to Airtel as service charge.
Now you can borrow airtime from Airtel by dialing 14495 or *500#, to continue the conversation drop your comments below and don’t forget to share this with your friend.
You Can also learn:
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Airtel
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from MTN
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Glo
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Etisalat or 9mobile
- How to Borrow Data from Glo
- How to Borrow Data from MTN
- How to Borrow Data from Etisalat or 9Mobile
Rate this How-to Tutorial