Have you ever been stranded when you need only airtime to save your life, 9mobile has made it easy for you (easycredit) to borrow credit or airtime by dialing *665*amount# USSD Code.
easycredit gives you a more flexible way to top up. you can borrow airtime for voice, data and additional services on the etisalat network and repay the loan on your next recharge.
easycredit is available to all pre-paid customers and can be used in the same way as normal airtime.
- you can borrow
N50, N100, N200, N500, N1,000, N1,150 and N2600.
- you can pay back the airtime loan in various ways, including recharge card vouchers or an e-top up. transferred airtime from other customers – apart from borrowed airtime – can also be used.
how does easycredit work?
- easycredit isn’t automatically available and you need to ask for it via SMS and USSD.
- find out if you’re eligible for easycredit by dialing *665*3#, or by texting STATUS to 665.
- dial *665*[Amount]#, for example, dial *665*50# to borrow
N50, or text “amount” to 665.
Pricing and Tariff:
available amounts to borrow are:
N50, N100, N200, N500, N1000, N1,150 and N2600.
you’ll pay 15% of the borrowed amount as a service fee. For example, when you borrow
N50 you’ll receive N42.50.
So keep recharging and enjoying.
You Can also learn:
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Airtel here
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from MTN here
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Glo here
- How to Borrow Data from Airtel here
- How to Borrow Data from Glo here
- How to Borrow Data from MTN here
- How to Borrow Data from Etisalat here
Rate this How-to Tutorial