I am sure you are here because you have searched all across the internet for how to borrow Airtel data/MB and credit/airtime and everyone tells you can’t borrow on Airtel. We are here to tell you it is possible to borrow on Airtel network using Airtel USSD code either *500#, *121# or by simply dialling 14495. Terms and conditions apply! Before you can borrow airtime from any network, you have to be qualified.
Codes for Borrowing Data on Airtel
There are two codes for borrowing data:
How to borrow data or MB from Airtel
To borrow airtel data or MB using Airtel Extra Credit via *500#, do the following:
- To borrow data from Airtel simply dial *500#
- Choose Option 3 for Borrow Data
- Choose the amount of MB you want from the option.
You can borrow 10MB for N50, 50MB for N100 and 200MB for N200.
Now how can you be qualified to borrow airtime from Airtel? Check the terms and conditions below:
Terms & Conditions: How to be eligible to borrow credit from Airtel
- You need to be an active subscriber on Airtel for at least 3 months or (90 days).
- You also need to be regularly loading airtime on your AIRTEL line.
- Your Line must be registered and actively used.
- You must not have an unpaid Auto Credit airtime. You must settle this first before applying again.
- The amount you will receive is less 15% service charge. That is, if you request for N200 credit, your phone will be credited with N170 while N30 goes to Airtel as service charge.
If you have gone through the above terms and conditions and your SIM card meets the requirement, you can proceed to borrow data from Airtel using the guide below:
You Can also learn:
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Airtel here
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from MTN here
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Glo here
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Etisalat here
- How to Borrow Data from Glo here
- How to Borrow Data from MTN here
- How to Borrow Data from Etisalat here
Rate this How-to Tutorial