Learn how to borrow airtime and data from Etisalat using easycredit USSD code. Easycredit is the Etisalat service that gives you a more flexible way to borrow airtime for voice, data and additional services on the Etisalat network and repay the loan on your next recharge.
Etisalat is now 9Mobile and easyCredit is now more credit
How to borrow data or MB from Etisalat
To borrow etisalat data or MB using etisalat easycredit or 9mobile morecredit via *665#, do the following
- Find out if you’re eligible for easycredit by dialing *665*3#, or by texting STATUS to 665.
- To borrow data from Etisalat, you have to borrow Etisalat credit first by dailling*665*Amount#, for example, dial *665*50# to borrow
N50, or text “amount” to 665.
- Subscribe to one of Etisalat data plan with the borrowed credit.
For you to borrow airtime, you have to be eligible, please find out the terms and conditions for eligibility below:
Terms and Conditions
- easycredit is available to all pre-paid customers and can be used in the same way as normal airtime.
- you can borrow
N50, N100, N200, N500, N1,000, N1,150 and N2600.
- you can pay back the airtime loan in various ways, including recharge card vouchers or an e-top up. transferred airtime from other customers – apart from borrowed airtime – can also be used.
- you’ll pay 15% of the borrowed amount as a service fee. For example, when you borrow
N50 you’ll receive N42.50.
So keep recharging and enjoying.
You Can also learn how to:
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Airtel here
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from MTN here
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Glo here
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Etisalat here
- How to Borrow Data from Airtel here
- How to Borrow Data from Glo here
- How to Borrow Data from MTN here
Rate this How-to Tutorial