How to know if a girl likes you
When meeting a girl, the first five minutes are the most important you will have to impress her and show what you’ve got.
You need to be on your A-game because first impressions can make or break so many opportunities and will determine if you’ve got her attention and will like to pursue anything further or not.
Girls have all “been there, done that.” We’ve been hit on by most walks of life and can usually spot a player or complete tool a mile away. Girls have the gift of knowing what we want or at least what they think they are looking for.
Below are 10 ways to know if a girl likes you
- She laughs at what you say: Belly laughs are better than giggles, and it’s even better when you’re both laughing together.
- Her friends give you clues that she like you: Watch for their reactions like giggling or sudden silence if you approach, or notice if they ask you what you think about their friend.
- She’s down to hang out: She says yes quickly if you suggest plans and might even suggest plans of her own.
- She breaks away from conversations with her friends to talk to you: This is a great sign that she’s into you.
- She’s afraid to meet your eyes: Some girls are afraid to be caught looking at you if they like you others might confidently meet your gaze watch to see if her pupils are dilated.
- She hints that she’s single: Or she might ask you if you are single.
- She hugs you: This could take many forms, but just notice if she’s trying to get close to you.
- Take context into account: The way you interpret a girl’s body language will vary depending on the context. e.g, if you’re talking one on one with a girl, her touching your arm for a few seconds could be considered flirting. However, if she quickly taps your shoulder to get your attention and tell you that your friend is looking for you, she may really just be trying to help, not flirt.
- Look for signs of nervousness or fidgeting: When a girl likes you, she will touch her lips, collarbone, or neck to draw your attention to these areas. She may even apply lipstick in front of you.
- Test her interest by asking her for help: If she’s always there for you when you need her, she might like you. But don’t assume that she’s into you only from one experience. Ask her occasionally for small things, like chewing gum or a pen, and notice how she reacts. If she’s eager to help you and shows other signs of liking you, then she very well might.
Note: All of the above may or not be the case in different people some people are not open and you can hardly read them. However with the signs above, you can easily tell if a girl likes you.
People also ask for How to Kiss a lady for the first time in (10 easy steps)
Rate this How-to Tutorial