How to Make Grilled Shrimp and Grape Salad
- 2 Tbsp Champagne or white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- ¾ tsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground pepper
- cooking spray
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp chopped walnuts
- 1 cup shelled edamame
- 4 cups washed arugula, baby spinach, or mixed greens
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- 1 cup seedless red or black grapes, halved
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup fresh tarragon, chopped (or 1 tsp dried)
- 2 Tbsp crumbled goat cheese
- ¼ cup sliced green onions
- To prepare dressing, combine first five ingredients in a jar or blender; process until smooth.
- Preheat grill or griddle to medium high. Spray with cooking spray. Grill shrimp 2–3 minutes per side with grill cover closed.
- Preheat toaster oven to 350°F. Spread walnut pieces on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake walnuts for 5 to 8 minutes, stirring every 2 minutes, until just toasted.
- Combine edamame and 3 Tbsp water in a bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Steam edamame in microwave on high 3 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes; drain.
- Place shrimp, greens, grapes, edamame, yellow pepper, and tarragon in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss gently to coat. Garnish salad with goat cheese, walnuts, and green onions.
People also search for: How to Make Strawberry Banana Smoothie (In Seven Easy Steps)
Rate this How-to Tutorial