Learn how to write npower test, login to the NPower assessment test portal and the test timetable in this post. The N-power assessment test will take place during the month of July 2017. N-Power sends SMS a day before you are scheduled to write the test to those whose BVN records match their application.
Updated: Assessment is closed! We will keep you updated on how to check your Npower result soon!
The complete guide on how to Write Npower Test
Once you receive an SMS to write your test, follow the steps below.
- Visit NPower Test Website (https://apply.npower.gov.ng/test/)
- Click the N-Power Category from any of the following (N-Health, N-Agro, N-Teach, N-Tax) that applies to you.
- Enter your phone number and BVN
- Click Login
- On the Dashboard click on click here to start test
In addition note the following:
- The N-Power selection process hold in phases nationwide.
- The assessment test comprises of Quantitative Reasoning, General Knowledge and other questions testing basic knowledge of English.
- Please note that the questions will depend on the programme you applied for.
- You can take the N-Power Online Tests using a smartphone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer provided that these devices have an internet connection.
- Applicants who have successfully applied for N-Power 2017 with valid BVN between July 1 – July 13 2017 can now write their assessment between July 25th – July 31st.
N-power Assessment Timetable
- N-Power Tax: July 1st – 3rd 2017
- N-Power Health: July 4th – 6th 2017
- N-Power Agro: July 7th – 10th 2017
- N-Power Tax: July 11th – 21st 2017
Note: Applicants who register between July 1st – July 13th will write their assessment tests between July 25th – July 31st.
Contacts Details For N-Power Federal Scheme For 2017 (Social Media, Email and Phone)
For questions or enquiries, kindly reach out to the phones and email contacts for N-power representatives through the social media handles, phone and email contacts below:
MTN – 09060000445, 09060000446, 09060000447, 09060000448, 09060000449, 09060000450, 09060000451, 09060000452, 09060000453, 09060000454.
GLO – 09055555960, 09055555961, 09055555962, 09055555963, 09055555964, 09055555965.
ETISALAT – 09099998401, 09099998402, 09099998403.
Email Address: APPLY2017@NPOWER.GOV.NG
What’s your take on this? Share your experience with N-Power 2017 in the comment box.
We believe this article was helpful, if yes, don’t hesitate to share this information with your friends on Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp and Google plus.