Learn how to register for your national id card and national identification number (NIN) in simple steps below.
For sometimes now there has been much talk about national database, new national ID card, finally, registration procedure is out on how to get a national identity number and card.
- Click www.ninenrol.gov.ng to be welcomed
to the National Identification Number (NIN)
- Create your National Identification Number
(NIN) enrolment profile on the pre-registration
- Sign into the National Identification Number
(NIN) pre-registration portal
www.ninenrol.gov.ng and fill in biodata
- Print out the pre-registration slip gotten
from www.ninenrol.gov.ng and take it to the
nearest enrolment Centre.
- At the enrolment Centre, the enrolment
officer scans barcode to pull up the applicant
- Applicant verifies his/her data and has his/
her photograph, finger print captured
- Applicant has his supporting documents
- Enrolment is acknowledged and a slip is
generated and given indicating completion of
Rate this How-to Tutorial