Learn how to borrow airtime and data from 9mobile using easycredit. Morecredit is the 9Mobile service that gives you a more flexible way to borrow airtime for voice, data and additional services on the 9Mobile network and repay the loan on your next recharge.
Etisalat is now 9Mobile and easyCredit is now morecredit
HOW TO BORROW DATA OR MB FROM 9MOBILE
To borrow 9mobile data or MB using 9mobile morecredit / etisalat easycredit via *665#, do the following
- Find out if you’re eligible for morecredit or easycredit by dialing *665*3#, or by texting STATUS to 665.
- To borrow data from 9mobile, you have to borrow 9mobile credit first by dailling*665*Amount#, for example, dial *665*50# to borrow
N50, or text “amount” to 665.
- Subscribe to one of 9mobile data plan with the borrowed credit.
Terms and Conditions
- morecredit is available to all pre-paid customers and can be used in the same way as normal airtime.
- you can borrow
N50, N100, N200, N500, N1,000, N1,150 and N2600.
- you can pay back the airtime loan in various ways, including recharge card vouchers or an e-top up. transferred airtime from other customers – apart from borrowed airtime – can also be used.
- you’ll pay 15% of the borrowed amount as a service fee. For example, when you borrow
N50 you’ll receive N42.50.
So keep recharging and enjoying.
You Can also learn:
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Airtel here
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from MTN here
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Glo here
- How to Borrow Credit / Airtime from Etisalat here
- How to Borrow Data from Airtel here
- How to Borrow Data from Glo here
- How to Borrow Data from MTN here