First Bank *894# USSD code has made life easier for first bank customers. With this first bank *894# code, you can transfer money from your first bank account to another bank account. You can check your first bank account number. You can recharge your phone and for others, check your first bank account balance, you can make purchases, pay your bills, open account and lots more.
Benefits of the First Bank *894# USSD Code
- It’s quick and simple to use
- It can be used on any phone
- You don’t need internet data to use it
- Bank Transfer, Airtime recharge is instant and available 24/7
FIRST BANK USSD CODE AND THEIR USES
|Service||First Bank Codes|
|First Bank Transfer Code||*894*Amount*Account Number#|
|Airtime Recharge –for self||*894*Amount#|
|Airtime Recharge –for others||*894*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Register/ Create PIN/ Reset PIN||*894*0#|
How to Register for First Bank Quick Banking *894#
Once you have a FirstBank account with a linked debit card, a phone number profiled for SMS alert and a mobile phone, you are just one dial away from enjoying the unbeatable 894 experience.
- Simply dial *894*0# to get started!!
- Select your preferred debit card
- Enter the 4-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) for the selected debit card
- Create a new 5-digit PIN
- Your number is now LIVE on the FirstBank USSD Quick Banking Service
Rate this How-to Tutorial