How do you track a MoneyGram transfer transaction online in Nigeria? If you are planning a transfer through MoneyGram, it is important to learn the fundamentals regarding how to properly track your MoneyGram transfer transaction and ensure it has been picked up. Fortunately, any transfer can be tracked online with relative ease. By following these simple steps, you will be able to determine at any time what the status of your transfer is.
First, let us to know a bit about MoneyGram. Moneygram is one of the safest way to transfer money between two accounts in different location around the globe. You can send or receive funds via MoneyGram from any part of the world. It is reliable way to send money fast. Now let’s look at how to track MoneyGram transfer.
How to Track Moneygram Transfer Online
If you are a receiver, the sender should have given you the reference number of the transaction. This will enable you to see the status of the transfer without having an account on MoneyGram.
- Click on this link https://secure.moneygram.com/track
- On the page, put in your reference or authorization number and your last name
- Once all the fields are filled, click on the track button below. This would display the status of your transaction if you have provided the right information
How to Track MoneyGram Transfer as Sender
- Visit the login page on the main MoneyGram website
- Login with your user details
- Find the transaction history for your account under “Recent Activity” for any MoneyGram money transfer that you have already sent through the system. You can easily do this by looking up the date on which the transfer was put through, followed by the name of the recipient.
- Click on the right name, you will be able to view the unique transaction history screen corresponding to that person.
As a receiver, you can also visit Moneygram agents in Nigeria, majorly banks to track the status of the transfer.
Rate this How-to Tutorial