If you are worried about how to get more likes on your Facebook page this is the post you have been waiting for. You can get more Facebook likes either through the natural (legit) way or the unnatural way. Getting Facebook likes the unnatural way is not advisable. Asides the fact that it is expensive, your page will be ruined because you won’t have real and engaging followers.
CHECKOUT: DELETE FACEBOOK ACCOUNT
If you desire more Facebook likes on any type of content on your page be it posts, pictures, or videos, you can adopt all or any of the method listed below:
- Tagging: This is an amazing way of telling relevant people about your post. Ensure you tag people who can relate to your post and have a large number of followers.
- Create good Content: Your post, pictures or videos should be relevant and informative to get more likes.
- Post engaging content often:Engage your followers by asking interactive questions and their opinions or recommendation.This will increase your visibility on people’s timeline and you will be known for posting interesting content.
- Reach Out to Influencers: This is what we call “Famzing”. Create a post giving praise or shoutout to influencers with a large fanbase. They will likely repay your kindness with kindness thus a simple post with your name tagged on their page can make a difference.
- Run Facebook Adverts: With this method your content will be shown to people who are interested in what you want to offer. This method is faster. However, it is expensive.
- Like other people’s post: This is a simple principle of you get what you give. Establish a relationship by liking and making reasonable comments on people’s post especially if you’re not particularly close to them in real life.
- Increase the visibility of your page or post: Create a link to your page or post by cross promoting your post or page on other social media platform you are on.
If you adopt these methods over time your Facebook likes will definitely increase. You can also add more ways in the comment box
Rate this How-to Tutorial