Keystone Bank *7111# Code is a convenient, fast, secure and affordable way to Keystone your Keystone bank services 24/7 through your mobile phone without internet. With Keystone Bank *7111#, you can make transfers, recharge your airtime and check your account balance.
Benefits of the Keystone Bank *7111# USSD Code
- It’s quick and simple to use
- It can be used on any phone
- You don’t need internet data to use it
- Bank Transfer, Airtime recharge is instant and available 24/7
KEYSTONE BANK USSD TRANSFER CODE AND THEIR USES
|Transaction Types||Keystone USSD Short Code|
|Airtime for yourself||*7111*Amount#|
|Airtime for others||*7111*Amount*Phone Number#|
|Bank Transfer||*7111*Amount*Account Number#|
|Check Account Balance||*7111*1#|
How to Register for Keystone 7111 USSD Code
- To register, dial *7111*0# on using your registered phone number with Keystone Bank.
How to Load Airtime with Keystone 7111 USSD Code
- To load airtime for yourself using Keystone *7111# USSD Code, dial *7111*amount# on your registered phone number. E.g *7111*200# to purchase N200 airtime credit.
- To load airtime for others, simply dial *7111*Amount*Phone Number#
How to Check Your Account Balance with Keystone 7111 USSD Code
- To check your account balance using Keystone *7111# USSD code, dial *7111*1# on your mobile phone and follow the on-screen prompts.
Keystone Bank Transfer USSD Code
The Keystone transfer USSD code is *7111*Amount*Account Number#. for transfers to Keystone bank or other banks. Please see the details below
Also, note that you can not transfer more the N200,000 (Two Hundred thousand naira only) in a day.
How to Transfer Money from Keystone Bank to Keystone Bank
To transfer money from your Keystone bank account to another Keystone Bank account or other Banks using Keystone *7111# USSD code, do the following:
- Dial *7111*Amount*Account Number#. For example dial *7111*5000*3052529796# to transfer N5000 to that account.
- Then follow the on-screen prompts.
Before you leave, let us know in the comment section how you have been using the *7111# Code!!!
Rate this How-to Tutorial