How-to.ng is Nigerian’s leading how-to and do it yourself (DIY) website with the aim of helping Nigerians to learn how to do anything. How-to.ng is helping thousands of people do whatever they want to do.
Why should you choose How-to.ng first?
Because we put our hearts into giving you the most helpful how-to guides on the Internet. We’re constantly improving what you see on how-to.ng. We monitor the feedback readers leave on each article. If an article is accurate but incomprehensible, we rewrite it. Even after readers shower an article with praise, we find ways to make it even better. We never stop.
Start learning on how-to.ng
- How to look beautiful and fashionable: You will find an helpful do it yourself (DIY) articles on make-up, dress, skirt, hair styles, wig.
- How to use different USSD codes for banks and network operator: you will find helpful articles on data, airtime, bank transfers, credit borrowing, BVN code
- How to register and check results online: you will find helpful articles on National Id Card, JAMB, WAEC, NPower.
- How to love better in relationship: you will find helpful articles on how to talk to a girl, sex, kiss, chat.
- How to live an healthy life: you will find helpful articles on losing fat, healthy food,
- How to cook different Nigerian food and soups: you can learn how to cook Ogbono, Oha, Egusi, Okra, Indomie, bake cakes and breads.
Read more about our